Hello performers, students, and audience members! As the Voodoo moves closer to safely reopening, we are putting in place procedures and guidelines to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, performers, students, and employees.
In-Person Class/Workshop Guidelines
- In-person classes are slated to resume on Mon 7/27/2020. We will still offer online classes as well.
- Chairs will be placed spread out in the class beforehand to ensure social distancing.
- If a microphone is used, it will be disinfected between performers/ students.
- The mic will be placed at the back of the stage, and all students not performing will be seated 15+ feet away from the stage.
- Masks are required during class (with the exception of the current performer).
- There will be no more than 10 people in any class (including the teacher).
- All attendees must wash their hands before, during, and after class.
- We will check temperatures with a no-contact thermometer at the beginning of class.
- No student may attend class if they are sick or exhibiting any symptoms.
- In order to provide learning opportunities for all potential students, we will be offering an online version of each class to anyone who wants or needs to continue to isolate during this time. If you are interested in taking an online class please email us at [email protected] to get on our waiting list. We will contact you when we have enough students to schedule a class.
- The class space will be deep cleaned before and after class with recommended cleaning agents.
In-Person Show Guidelines
- As of Wed 6/24/2020, we are still working out when in-person shows will resume.
- Masks will be required for all employees and guests.
- We are currently working on procedures for ordering drinks, table distancing, show line-ups, etc. More details will be posted on this page as we have them.