The Voodoo Comedy Playhouse is located at 1260 22nd Street, Denver, CO 80205. We are two blocks southeast of Coors Field, on 22nd Street between Larimer & Lawrence. Remember to read all posted street signs and park accordingly. This parking map is intended as a guide only; the Voodoo cannot be held responsible for any parking tickets, towing or other issues.
Parking on Rockies game days can be challenging, but with a little advance planning you’ll be fine. All parking subject to availability.
- PLEASE NOTE: The parking lot immediately to the left of the theater entrance is a PRIVATE LOT. Park there at your own risk.
- The various paid parking lots around the theater increase their prices to anywhere from $5 to $25 during Rockies games.
- There is limited two-hour free parking directly across the street from the Voodoo, as well as up and down Lawrence about a block away from us.
- There is limited two-hour metered (paid) parking up and down Larimer and Blake.
- Parking on Larimer and Lawrence past Broadway is free and unlimited residential parking, but it fills up quickly.